Terms & Conditions
To ensure the comfort and safety of all our guest’s please observe our simple rules!
PARK RULES, TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Lime Tree Holiday Park is a family holiday park and we ask that noise be kept to a minimum at all times and to an absolute minimum from 10pm to 8am. There is a strict site No Noise policy of 10pm and & no outdoor music at any time.
- Arrival Times: Holiday accommodation arrival time is between 4pm and 7pm. Camping and touring arrival time is between 12:30 and 7pm.
- Departure Times: Holiday accommodation departure time is by 10am. Camping and touring departure time is by 12 noon.
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times and any fouling must be collected and disposed of. A maximum of three well behaved dogs per pitch are permitted onsite. If there is an incident onsite involving your dog please note that you may be asked to leave the site immediately. Dogs must not be left unattended in caravans, tents or holiday accommodations. Dogs are not permitted in the children’s play area or in the toilet blocks. Dogs must be exercised off the park with a designated dog exercising area together with surrounding fields. Dog friendly accommodation allow up to 2 dogs per unit.
- Small group bookings & gazebos are accepted subject to a refundable compliance deposit of £25 per pitch. This deposit is placed subject to your acceptance of our site rules, in particular the no noise after 10pm policy. This system prevents groups causing a nuisance to others. The Site Manager reserves the discretion to ask any customer for a security bond regardless of party size. This will be refunded in full at the end of your stay unless, in the opinion of the Site Manager, you have displayed unreasonable behaviour (this includes but is not limited to, excessive noise, creating open fires which is forbidden, willful damage to the Site or other people’s property and abuse of our staff).
- Please drive with care and keep to designated roads, observing the speed limit of 10 mph
- Keep your pitch and surroundings clean and tidy
- We only accept booking from couples over 21 and families
- We do not accept bookings from single sex groups of 4 or more, groups of unaccompanied under 21s
- The burning of wood, open fires, fire pits are strictly prohibited. Charcoal only BBQs are allowed, providing they are raised of the ground. BBQs must be extinguished by 9pm.
- Children must be supervised at all times in shower blocks.
- Minimum distance between pitches of 6 metres to be maintained.
- Do not remove stones from dry stone walls under any circumstances.
- Only 1 car per pitch is permitted. Additional cars cost £5 per day & must be parked as directed by staff & visitors (£2 per day) must use available car parks.
- Caravans, tents, cars and any other property are admitted to the park at owner’s risk.
- A non-refundable deposit (usually £50-£150) is required to confirm the booking. Full payment is required within 10 weeks of arrival and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Once we have received your deposit/payment your booking is confirmed and our agreement is a legal contract. In the event of cancellation, for any reason, your full payment is not refundable or transferable.
- If you have a large unit you must tell us at the time of booking. If you fail to advise us we cannot guarantee that your pitch will be of adequate size.
- We must be advised of any changes to your booking, especially the number of people & size of unit BEFORE your arrival. We cannot guarantee pitch availability if you check-in with additional guests that you have not previously advised us about.
- If you have not checked-in within 24 hours of your arrival time (i.e. from 12:30pm on your arrival day for touring/ camping or from 4pm for self catering accommodation) and we have not heard from you, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and re-let your pitch with no refund.
- If, after check-in you decide to cut your holiday short, for any reason, and leave before departure date no monies will be refundable.
- We would only cancel your holiday if your pitch was unavailable for reasons beyond our control.
- For the above reasons we strongly recommend that you take holiday insurance.
- No commercial vehicles unless agreed at the time of booking.
- Unit size – Our standard caravan pitches are big enough to pitch a caravan and a standard awning. When booking please ensure that you discuss your van and awning size. The standard electric tent pitches are for under 5m. Larger tent pitches must be booked with prior arrangement.
- Lime Tree Park will not accept responsibility for Loss or damage to any items whilst on the premises.
We hope you enjoy your visit to Lime Tree Holiday Park.